New career opportunities
The European Savings Bank Group (ESBG) and World Savings Banks Institute (WSBI) are looking for (m/f):
Adviser banking supervision/regulation
The job involves the following:
- Monitoring the developments at EU level in the field of banking supervision and regulation, and informing the Members of WSBI / ESBG about these developments
- Representing the interests of ESBG / WSBI Members in the banking supervision and regulation areas
- Preparing common positions gathering the views of all ESBG / WSBI Members
- Liaising with bodies active in banking supervision and regulation, at EU and global levels: European Commission, European Parliament, Council Presidency, with a specific emphasis on the European Banking Authority (EBA) and the European Central Bank (ECB)
- Experience of 3-5 years in banking
- Good political, strategic and technical understanding of banking supervision and regulation issues
- Understanding of the EU law-making environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a multi-cultural environment essential
- Perfect command in English, other EU languages are an asset.
Candidates are invited to apply online with a detailed CV and covering letter.